1. NSRA Ltd is not responsible for any unauthorised content posted on the website.
2. NSRA Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites (i.e. those controlled by parties other than NSRA Ltd including those that may claim to be a “partner” of or “licensed by” NSRA Ltd) that are accessible through the website.
3. Any links to third party websites from the website do not amount to an endorsement of that site by NSRA Ltd and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
4. The website is provided on an “as is” basis and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the NSRA Ltd excludes all representations or warranties (whether express or implied by law), including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy and suitability for purpose.
5. While NSRA Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content of the website is accurate, it accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccurate content.
6. Except for death or personal injury arising through the negligence of NSRA Ltd, NSRA Ltd shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from use or reliance on any of the content of the website and/or use of the website.
7. NSRA Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure a fast and reliable service, but excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for disruption of the website, however caused, and/or for the security of the services on the website.
8. By using the website you accept that NSRA Ltd does not warrant that the server or servers that make the website available are free of viruses or bugs and that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the data that you send to or receive from the website.
9. Unless otherwise stated, NSRA Ltd makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered through use of the website whether directly or otherwise.
10. Any relationship that you may enter into with a third party is a matter solely for you and the third party and NSRA Ltd shall not be liable for any consequences whatsoever and however they may arise from that relationship.
Can't wait to go to the roller disco again!